CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day Cards!

Did you all have a good World Card Making Day? What did you do?

I stayed at home and made cards like crazy! I want to share the ones I took pictures of while it was still light out!

These cards are also for the 20/20 October Challenge

 I made this cute little owl out of My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing" paper and added a little Echo Park's "Everyday Eclectic".

I made this card for Paper Smooches WCMD Contest #1, to create a card with pink on it.

 I used some black buttons for the eyes and some Echo Park for the beak!


I of course put a Pink Ribbon on her wing.


I just couldn't help my self with the sentiment!


Last but not least! A thank you - IOU card using Crate Paper, Echo Park & Elle's Studio.


Last night while I was falling asleep, I had an idea to use a negative on top of some patterned paper. I was too lazy to get up and sketch it out and I hoped that I wouldn't forget it in the morning! Luckily, I remembered! I think it would look cute with hearts too.. I'm going to have to try that as well!



I used a piece of Echo Park's This or That's "Ticket Please", it's a full sheet of old tickets, telegrams, library cards and things or that sort. I don't know if you can see it with this photo, but I used a deposit!

The thank you stamp is from an old Fiskars stamp set and the Thickers are called Sunrise! I used Crackle Accents on top of the letters to give them a little texture.


Is anyone keeping count of how many times I've mentioned Elle's Studio on this point? lol. It seems like a ton! I used their Lil' Snipplets: Tiny Note Labels. I also used some Crate paper and some washi tape for little banners!


3 comments:

Susan R. Opel

Hi, Tarynne!

I really enjoyed the cards that you posted in the Paper Crafts magazine WCMD Event page. Love your style!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Editor, Paper Crafts magazine

Jessica

love the owl! too cute! :)

Tamika

Some really fabulous cards here~

Post a Comment