CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Mom's Birthday Cards from Dad

My Mom had finger surgery on the 11th where she had a pin put into her pointer finger. The next day she noticed a marker dot under her nail and couldn't figure out why it was so tender. It turns out, that's how they put the screw in! I figured I wouldn't show the picture of the X-Ray since some may be squeamish!

So my Dad asked me to make some cards for her for her Birthday and he came up with both of the sentiments on his own.. as you are about to see, I don't come a creative family at all! =]

The first one, I used Clean & Simple Sketch #212.

I got to use some of my goodies from the Scrapbook Expo! Part 1 of what I bought will be posted on Saturday!

For this card I used Studio Calico's "Classic Calico" 6X6 Paper Pack. I also used Pink Paislee's "Back 2 School" line. The cute little cupcake is American Crafts Remarks - Sweet Tooth.


 The alphabet stickers are October Afternoon's "Mini Marketplace".


 I've had this card in mind for a while but never made it! My Dad asked for a card with this as the sentiment so I knew exactly what I wanted to make!


 I used Studio G wood mounted stamps and American Crafts "Ginger" Stamp Set.


 And I got to use all the stitches on the sewing machine, lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment