CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 5, 2012

Call me, maybe?

I know you've all heard the song "Call me, Maybe?" by Carly Rae Jepsen. If you haven't, click the link and you'll see what all the buzz is about. I'll be honest, it's not my favorite song. But it's not because I don't like the song in general. I had an app on my phone called "iFunny" and on this app you wrote comments on photos and that one was SO over used, so I hated the saying, before I had even heard the song!!

Anyway! This card is for a couple of challenges!!
  • October 20/20 challenge on Scrapbook.com
  • October Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for Product which is Buttons.
  • Mojo Monday #261 which is a wonderful sketch!
  • The Color Throwdown #212 which is a delicious palette of colors.


 I love this little phone! It's a Remarks by American Crafts and the collection is called Teapot.


For the background, I used October Afternoon's 9 to 5's "Operator" Paper. For the Sentiment, I used Pink Paislee's "Cozy Sweater" Paper.


Buttons, Buttons & more Buttons! For some reason, I can't put a button on a card or layout without putting thread in it! It just looks incomplete to me, lol.


8 comments:

Wanda Cullen

Oh my goodness, this is just the sweetest card for both the Mojo Monday sketch and the Color Throwdown challenges! Love the buttons and paper pieced phone!

Patrice

Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

Tarynne Wise

Thanks Patrice.. will do!

Lori

How fun! Love your button border and your address book paper--it's just perfect for your card's theme. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

LeAnne

Adorable! Congrats on the CTD win, too! It's super sweet!

Tamika

Love the card & the song!

Anonymous

Lovely subtle card. Well done on winning the challenge, very well deserved :)

Kristie

Super cute card! Love the telephone and I'm with ya on the song LOL!

Post a Comment