CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo booth

  Don't you love how I mentioned posting every single day then I don't post for 2 days? lol. Ohhh life.

On Saturday, I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA. It was REALLY fun and I spent way too much money but.. I got some really good stuff too! I will be sharing it when I take photos.. I think the post will be over a couple days though, I got a LOT.

I made this layout for the October call for Scrapbook News & Review for Photo Booth photos.


I stamped the background with a toilet paper roll of all things! I just dipped them in paint and stamped away.

These photo booth photos were taken at my boyfriend's friends wedding. I added some Hambly and 3 Birds Rub-Ons.


For the title, I used foam Thickers called Giggles & Delight.

I also used some washi tape and some negative die cuts.

Journaling: I've always loved photo booth photos but Joey was never up for it. When we saw one at a wedding we were at, there was no getting out of it! I think the bottom one is my favorite.. It really shows off our goofiness! 5.19.2012


I love this banner! I've been making quite a few of these banners but this is by far had the smallest pieces!

I used Echo Park & Pink Paislee for this banner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment