CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello?

 I made this layout for ScrapFIT's Workout #77, which is called High Flying Flag.
You needed to add little handmade flags on your project.

This is also for the October 20/20 challenge.

Journaling: When Kalleigh hears a phone ring, she makes sure to answer it with her hand! 8.30.2012

The phone is from Recollections, I just cut it out!


Instead of trying to be precise on cutting out the phone cord, I decided to use some Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine instead.


I used Echo Park's Everyday Electric, Echo Park's This & That and October Afternoon's 9 to 5.


Here are my little flags! I used Washi Tape & sewing pins to create them.

For the title, I used Vera Vinyl Thickers from American Crafts.


I used some light yellow paint and bubble wrap as a stamp.


4 comments:

Tamika

Super cute!!!!!!

Summer Daniels
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah

I just love your layout, that phone is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT.

Lisa P

Love this layout! I love the phone cord. Perfect papers for this.

Post a Comment