CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scrapbook Expo Goodies!!

Last weekend I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA. Basically it is local scrapbook stores and small scrapbook businesses selling last years products for cheaper and the next years products as well. This is the first time I've gone to the one in Ontario. For the last 3 years, I've gone to the one in Anaheim. The fact that it's literally right across the street from Disneyland doesn't hurt either!

 I left the boyfriend at home and went by myself. By "left him at home", I mean, I told him he wasn't allowed to come with me, lol. 2 minutes in a Scrapbook store, he's asking if I'm ready to leave!!

Everyone that was there got these Mini Glue Dots.


 How cute are these stamps?! I couldn't help but get all of them! They're all made by My Mind's Eye. Can you guess how much they were? $2 each! Can you believe that?! Cause I still can't!


 I love all these flowers and leaves and for $1.75, I couldn't say no!


I love me some Rub Ons! I don't use them as often as I used to though. I got some Christmas Rub Ons from Stampin' Up and October Afternoon's 5 & Dime Rub Ons.


How cute are the Pink Paislee Rub Ons on the left? There's a sprinkler! So cute! The Rub Ons on the right are from Basic Grey's Olio line.


 The one thing I knew I'd be collecting more of is washi tape! I got all of the washi tape from K & Company. I got a yard of that light blue lace and I'm not sure what you call the other stuff! lol. But it looked fun.. it's in a sheet and it's from the craft store, Tall Mouse.


 Are you drooling yet? I *LOVE* these stickers from Jillibean Soup! love love love!


Both of these 12x12 sticker sheets are from Echo Park.


How cute is this one?! Oh the possibilities!


 Basic Grey's die cut pieces on the left and Fancy Pants Snips & Snails Chipboard on the right!


The Flower Wood Flourishes on the top left are from Kaisercraft. Not positive on the brand of the flowers and I got the Grover embellishments cause Grover is my niece's favorite character on Ses as she calls it. (Even if it's just regular Grover, she calls him Super Grover!)


Alright, on to the paper!

I'm not going to post all the names and collections the papers are from, but I will post the manufacturer! When I create a project with the paper, I will for sure add all the details!!

I got most of this paper for 6 for $1 and about 20 sheets was $.25 each.. there were a couple that I paid "regular" price for as well, but not many.. maybe, 3?

I'm going to post 2 pictures, one will be the front and the next will be the back. Here we go!

Fancy Pants & American Crafts  

 

Fancy Pants & My Little Shoebox

 

My Mind's Eye - That kraft paper is by far the thickest cardstock I've ever seen! On the bottom photo of the "backs"... the grey chevron is one of my favorites! I got 5 sheets of it, lol.


GCD Studios & Imaginisce (the teal cheveron is one of my favorites I got also!)

 

Pink Paislee, Pink Paislee & Pink Paislee! =] I got 3 of the dark blue and 5 of the yellow, love those as well!


KI Memories

 

I've never owned anything from Studio Calico and I LOVED all these prints, so I thought now was the time! It wasn't $5.75 though.. it was $4.00! I was kind of bummed to only see one vendor (that I saw anyway, and I looked at pretty much everything) had Basic Grey 6x6 paper packs. Hopefully they'll have more in January at the Anaheim Expo! I had 4 collections saved in my phone that I wanted to get!!


I really hope you enjoyed all my new goodies! I had a blast buying them and I can't wait to start using them when I get back from vacation! Have a great week everyone!!

3 comments:

Tracy F

Nice score!

Tamika

What an awesome haul. I know you'll put all of that to good use.

Lisa P

Score! The Expo is in Denver this next weekend. I am going to go on Friday when the boys are in school and the hubs is at work.

Post a Comment