CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Gift Tags

 A really good customer of mine asked me if I could make 3 Halloween Gift Tags to put on some little bags of candy she bought for her sons Pre-School teachers for Halloween. I googled Halloween Tags and found the mummy and the eyeball.


 For the Pumpkin, I used Bella Blvd. "Full Moon" paper from their Too Cute to Spook Collection.

I used October Afternoon's Mini Marketplace "Green & Cream" alphabet stickers.

For the pumpkin, I cut it out of the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge and used washi tape for the backing. I then put Crackle Accents on top to add more texture.

I also added a curly vine with green craft wire.

I added a black eyelet, some black ink and 2 staples using my Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher.


The mummy is my FAVORITE!! For the mummy, I taped gauze (under the large amounts of gauze) to the tag and sewed around the edges. After that I wrapped gauze around the whole tag. For the eyes I used K&Company's Nightfall 1/2 pearls. For the rosy cheeks, I used Pebbles Inc. shimmer chalk.

I used October Afternoon's Mini Marketplace "Red & Cream" alphabet stickers.

I finished it off with a white eyelet.


For the eye, I simply cut a circle out of white cardstock and made lines with Christmas Red Stickles.

I then cut another circle with purple Core'dination's cardstock, which I scored and sanded.

I hand stitched a button on and used some Tulip Puffy Paint as the *sparkle*.

I used October Afternoon's Mini Marketplace "Teal & Black" alphabet stickers on the back on top of the other side of the Bella Blvd.'s "Too Cute to Spook" line.

To finish it off, I added a white eyelet at the top.


0 comments:

Post a Comment