CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Card Challenge - Color and Lift

 I made this card for Clean & Simple's #211 Sketch.

It's also for the October Card Challenge for Color. You can see our colors for this month, HERE.


 I used My Little Shoebox, Crate Paper & Basic Grey for this card. When I was putting it together, I thought the colors just aren't going to work together, but I do really like how it came out!

The stamp is Papertrey Ink's "It's a Celebration".


I'm really loving washi tape right now!


I made this card for the October Card Challenge for the new category called "Favorites". For favorites, you have to recreate a card or sketch you've saved in your favorites either on Scrapbook.com, a blog, or Pinterest.

The card I picked out of my favorites was Nicole N's "Happy Hello" Card on Scrapbook.com.


I used all Crate Paper's "Restoration" Line for this card and one paper from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop.


I've had these Scrabble tile stickers for SO long! I used pop dots so they would look like real tiles.


1 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Beautiful!! Wanted to stop by and see all the craftiness you have been up to :)

Lesley
Trendy Twine

Post a Comment