CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanks so much

How was everyone's week last week? The cruise was excellent! It was probably the best cruise I've been on.. we both had a blast!!

This card is for the October Card Challenge for Sketch & Technique.

It's also for the October 20/20 Challenge.

I found these cute shaped cards at Micheal's a couple months ago.. there's 3 different designs and they were on clearance.. can't get much better than that!


 I tried out the technique of Pastels on Black. I'm not sure how I feel about it though!

For the sentiment I used Pink Paislee paper and My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday's Happy Days Stamp Set.


Cute little label on top, which is part of the card base!

I used some Echo Park, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico & My Little Shoebox.


0 comments:

Post a Comment