CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October Card Challenge - Theme & Sketch!

I made this card for the October Card Challenge for the Sketch category. You can see the sketch, HERE. And as always, you can find all my sketches on Pinterest and on the left column of my blog
Both of these cards are for the October 20/20 challenge.


For this card I used Crate Paper's "Farmhouse", Basic Grey's "Plumeria" and Pink Paislee's "House of Three".


How cute is that fan paper? It's from Echo Park's This & That Collection. I added some more Pink Paislee & inked around the sentiment and stitched it up!


I made this card for the October Card Challenge for Theme, which is transportation.

I used a Transparency  to create this card and put blue on the inside to look like a sky.

I hand drew the plane and cut it out with Crate Paper, Pink Paislee & Echo Park!


I added some Glossy Accents on the windshield and some Queen & Company's Baby Blue 1/2 Pearls.


I added some cute clouds from Echo Park's "Everyday Eclectic" collection.


1 comments:

Tamika

I am doing flips over your airplane card! I absolutely love it, actually both cards are gorgeous!

Post a Comment