Saturday, November 14, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Make a Paper Craft - The Coaster Gift (For lack of a better name!)
Bling It Up - I used stickles and random gems
Add A Tag - The Coaster Gift is filled with Hershy kisses, and the tag says "Enjoy every single kiss"
Cut Out Some Flowers - I cut flowers out and used them on the tag
Tie It Up - I used twine on the Coasters and ribbon on the bag
This is their Card.. I was planning on using an overlay but got too curious with the heat gun, sooo needless to say that plan didn't work! So, instead I drew it on the card and used Crackle Accents in the middle of my doodling.
Thanks for peeking!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
- You'll be the first to know when I've added new items to my Etsy Shop.. first dibs if you will.
- You'll get updates of new things I'm working on and can be the first to buy.
- I will have discounts, give aways, and contests for prizes. Again.. who doesn't like free, or at least discounted stuff??
- You'll get to chat with me personally. If you leave a comment or question, I will be the one to write you back, no one else.
http://www.madefreshdaily.etsy.com <-- My Etsy Shop
- Sassafras Lass - Hog Heaven - Red & White Polka Dots, Lil Yellow Hearts and lined scallop trims (Which they have one EACH piece of paper in their stacks, and it's ADDED onto the 12x12 paper, so you still get a whole regular sized paper.)
- Basic Grey - Monarch - Butterfly
- Doodlebug Designs -Photo Corner - Stick With It (If you haven't had a chance to try these and you like using glitter, check them out! Making Memories also makes them)
- Ranger - Crackle Accents
- Ranger - Stickles - Pink, Fruit Punch, Cotton Candy, Yellow
- Doodlebug Designs - Bright Blue Glitter
- Making Memories - "28" Rub-On Book - Card Sayings
- Making Memories - Staplers & Staples (Turquoise)
- Anna Griffin - Black Ink (which is the best Black Ink I've ever used!!!)
- Cosmo Cricket - Pop Dots
- Random - Ribbon and Buttons
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I got a heat gun for my Birthday, so this was the first card I embossed on.. ever! There will be more to come, thats one cool tool. Thanks for peeking!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Some cards I haven't posted yet, they'll also be on sale.
And even custom cards are on sale as well.
So, tell your friends and family and come take a look around my shop!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
My flower butterfly! I used 1 1/2 flowers and a bookplate for the "body" and ribbon for the antennas.