Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
- Thank & link back the person who awarded you this
- Share 8 things about yourself
- Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you've recently discovered
- Contact the 8 bloggers and tell them about the award
8 Things about me
- I hate the number 8. No, really, I hate it. It all started on 8-8 when my Grandpa passed away, I got sick (everything with my legs) on 12-18, which started my leg thing on 1-8. See? hate, lol.
- I have my eyebrow pierced.
- I'm an old soul, I would have loved to live during the 40s and 50s!
- I like a wide variety of music.. from country, to rock, to rap. If it sounds good to me, I'll listen!
- Oceans 11 is my favorite movie (watching it right now!)
- I can't get enough Trop A Rocka Snapple, the flavor that Bret Michaels made, it's delicious!
- I spend 20+ hours a week with a 3 year old =]
- I wear sandles almost everyday. Even when it's raining, must be a So. Cal thing!
8 wonderful blogs you MUST check out!
No, really, you must. Right now. Right this second!
Even though I'm not following all of these blogs, don't let that fool you! I'm not really sure why, but it's easier for me to save the blogs I read in my favorites than to follow them and watch them on blogger.. just a personal reference I guess!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
I punched 2 holes and added 2 eyelets for twine so we could wrap it around our napkins.
We couldn't leave out the dog!
I added a stickles gobbler.
Monday, November 22, 2010
- Stacey's Stamping Stage - Curtain Call - Act #57 - awesome color challenge!
- Clean & Simple #117, a great sketch
When the little one and I go to the library for storytime, there's also a bunch of leaves infront of the stairs. She LOVES to crunch them. Ok, we both like to crunch them!!
I used Chocolate Covered Cherries Glimmer Mist to make "falling leaves".
Saturday, November 20, 2010
- Mojo Monday #165, another awesome sketch.
- Just Add Ink #44, had to use river rock, wild wasabi & chocolate chip.
- Pals Paper Arts #69, to use ribbon or fabric on your card.