CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

'cuse me?

I made this layout for Creative Scrappers #134.

When I saw this picture of my niece, my first thought was "excuse me?" and the title was born!!

Journaling: At 2.5, you have perfect manners! You always make sure to say "pease" and "tant tou". If someone is busy and you need them, you say "cuse me" to get their attention. If you happen to toot, which you do quite often these days, you always say "cuse me" for that too! Before you could talk, you even knew how to sign "thank you"! Spring of 2010

Notice the bruise on her noggin? My guess is this was one of the "lets run down the hallway with our eye closed" moments, but I could be wrong!

1 comments:

Unknown

how cute! the title goes great with the photo, love it!

Post a Comment