CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

I miss shoe a lot!

Clean & Simple had a fabulous sketch this week.. just love it! I've already made 3 cards with the sketch. I decided to share this one because the other 2 are for my cousins for Christmas and I don't want to give them a chance to see them sooner than they should!!

A couple days ago I got the Apron Lace Fiskars punch, that I've wanted for a loonnng time. So I've been using it a lot! Wait until you see my next layout, I used it a little too much!!

The font I used is from Fonts101.com and is called Traveling _Typewriter.

2 comments:

Chrissy

Ca-ute!! love love love it!!

Martina

this is soooo adorable :D

may I ask you how you got your plain white blogger background? I'd love to have a white one myself but I can't figure out how :(

happy holidays

xx M.

Post a Comment