CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Squash the falling leaves!!

If you're a scrpbooker or cardmaker, you know very well our desks don't stay clean.. ever. I wanted to show you what mine looks like mid-card.

The must haves on my desk... my remote, my pill box, my snapple and my phone.



Another card... 3 more challenges =]
This card is for the November Card Challenge that I host on Scrapbook.com. It's for the Bonus category, which is to use plaid, a button, stamped image, scallops and rounded corners.

When the little one and I go to the library for storytime, there's also a bunch of leaves infront of the stairs. She LOVES to crunch them. Ok, we both like to crunch them!!

I used Chocolate Covered Cherries Glimmer Mist to make "falling leaves".

I stamped Autumn Leaves Fall Icons leaves in different colors and cut them out and adhered them with foam pop dots.


I used K & Co.'s Pumpkin Pie embossed stickers for the title. I'm guessing the squash sticker was supposed to be for food... lol, but you do what you gotta do!!


I finished it off with bakers twine and a button.

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer

fun card! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Hands On

Great card. Love the sentiment.

Post a Comment