CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

3 challenges in 1 post! and some great news!

I made this card for my niece for Halloween. She told me this little guy was her favorite when I bought K&Company's "Spooktacular" Sticker pack. Can't say it surprises me, lol... let's face it, the kids a tad on the goofy side!!

This is for the 50 sketches in 50 days Challenge, day 6/50.


I knew I wanted to use a scallop circle, but didn't want to use paper. So I made a mask using a scallops circle punch and inked it orange and just around the outside I put a little distress ink in Tea Dye.

The last couple days I've been saying this to her... but she refuses to say it, lol.


I made this one for the Caring Hearts Card Drive, which you can find out more about on the right side of my blog.

I used sketch #80 at The Sweet Shop. Have I mentioned I loved their sketches?!

I've lost 30.5 in the last 3 1/2 months!! woohoo! Still have a ways to go though, but I'm just as excited today as I was on the first day I started Medifast. If anyone has any questions about it, please feel free to ask me. If you're looking to lose 10+ lbs. and want to do it a healthy way, you have to try this. Medifast was thought up by doctors and each meal (of the food you buy from them) has the same nutrional value.. so if you want chicken noodle soup for breakfast, you can have that, lol. It's by far the easiest diet ever, there's no thinking about it. You eat 6 meals a day, 5 packaged meals from Medifast like soups, bars (in all honestly, I'd rather have a Peanut Butter Crunch Bar rather than a Reeses.....), shakes, pretzels, pancakes, soft serve and tons more. Then you have one "real food" meal, which is called your lean and green. There's a book that tells you how much you can have and everything. And this diet food doesn't taste like diet food... it's actually really really tasty. So anyway! Here's my before and 1/2 way through pictures. I have another before picture that I took in clothes that I knew didn't fit, but I don't think I want that picture floating around the internet, lol.

Between my Mom, my Sister, my Brother In Law and myself, we've lost over 140lbs!!! Holy canoli!!

If anyone is seriously interested in going on Medifast, or learning more about it, feel free to e-mail Branden or Tifnee (the sister and the bro in law) at Leonlifestyle@gmail.com and tell them I sent ya!!

If that wasn't enough good news... I have more! I seem to have won the ScrapFIT challenge #30! Remember the "Happy Boo to you" candy container I made for my niece for Halloween? That's what I entered! Soooo very excited!! I've never won anything on a blog challenge!!

Ok, deep breath =]

5 comments:

Jade Cook

great cards (as always) and congrats on the weight loss!! You look great!

Cyndy

Woot, woot!!! Good for you on so many levels!!! Congrats!

dstandard

Such lovely cards! And congrats - great accomplishment! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Vera Yates (Ling)

Woot... woot congrats! That's so awesome. And yourcard is gorgeous. Thank you for supporting Caring Hearts Card Drive. Don't forget to send the card by 11/15 to be enter for the prizes!

Nancy

Very Cute Card!
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

Post a Comment