CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

'Tis the Season - Easel Card

This is a 3 in one card... 3 challenges in one!

The first one is the November Card Challenge on scrapbook.com that I host. It's for technique, which was to make an easel card. I got the step-by-step instructions on Splitcoaststampers.com.

The second is Clean & Simple #116. Great sketch, right??

The third is Just Add Ink #43, to just add Christmas to your card.

These gorgeous ornaments are from K & Company's Christmas Cheer Collection.

I was going to use a top note die for the front of the card, but it was too small.. so I searched around my room and I was thinking of using K & Co.'s top note chipboard, but it's more like a tag, since there's already a hole in it. So I just traced the acetate front page of the chipboard and cut it out.. it worked wonderfully!

I got the cute little glittery letters, by Making Memories, from Big Lots!

I added a vintage button and some bakers twine in a bow.

Here's the inside of the card..

1 comments:

Renee

I love thi card! the ornaments are lovely. Your cards are always beautiful! TFS!!

Post a Comment