CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful for you

I think blog challenges are becoming an addiction. I think it's one of the healthier addictions you can have though, right? =]

This card is for 3 challenges.

A while ago I bought a pack of 3Birds Rub-Ons on QVC. It came on this cute little mini clipboard and this little owl was one of the rub-ons. Is he not adorable? Not sure if that little dot is supposed to be his mouth or his belly button....lol. I added crackle accents over his beak, feet and the leaves on the tree.


I used core'dinations cardstock and sanded the edges. The thankful stamp is from Autumn Leaves and my favorite alpha stickers, from Cosmo Cricket.


I use a strip of yellow fabric. I snipped a tiny piece at the end and ripped it the rest of the way so it would be nice and frayed. I added a cordory button and some bakers twine. I wanted the bakers twine to give the same look at the branch the owl is sitting on.

6 comments:

Olena

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Jess S

i think this is adorable... I'm also very obsessed with challenges at the moment

Linda Callahan

Such a cute owl! Love how you frayed the fabric and added the baker's twine!

Cyndy

Seriously adorable! I love how you frayed the fabric! I need to use more fabric... thanks for inspiring me, as always!

Christine Blain

Adorable, Tarynne!

Stampin' Diva

Love this card!! The image is too cute and I love how you incorporated the fabric with the button and twine. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

Post a Comment