CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDEN!!

Today is my brother-in-law's Birthday, so I'll be sharing his card in a minute!

The first card I'm going to share with you today is for The Paper Variety: Week #9. It was a recipe challenge this week. You had to use one color or mist or paint, add two flowers or pieces of chipboard and use at least 3 different patterned papers.

I painted the scallop paper green.. I tried to just lightly go over it to kind of look white washed, but it looks really bad so I just covered the whole thing!! It was the color of the scallop paper in the card below when I started.

My two flowers are coming out of the purse. And you can see my 3 patterned papers!!

I made this card for my Brother-In-Law for his Birthday today. I started it a couple weeks ago, when I saw The Paper Variety's: Week #7 challenge, which was a photo inspiration challenge, but never got around to finishing it in time!!

It's also for the November Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for Sketch. Here's the sketch.

I got these Fiskars stamps at Joann's a couple months ago. There's probably about 12 birthday quotes that famous people. They're all quite funny too!

Gotta love vintage buttons!! I hand stitched this card since my Pixie was being such a brat!!

1 comments:

Stephanie

Cute cute, thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop!

Post a Comment