CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!

I wanted to share the place cards I made for today. We were going in a whole other directions for place cards, but this is what happened.. Klayre was painting a little wooden birdhouse that we bought at Joann's. She wanted one cause we have a birdhouse on our front porch and she said she wanted to make one for our porch too. But, when my sis got here to pick her up she said "Look Mommy, I made this just for you", lol. So needless to say, it's not on our porch!!

When she was painting, she decided to paint her hand and said "TT, yook!" I couldn't exactly get mad, since we've painted her hand many time before to make handprints!

So I said "you know what, let's paint the rest.." I was just going to make one turkey, but instead we made 8! Well, she made one and I photo copied 8!

I punched 2 holes and added 2 eyelets for twine so we could wrap it around our napkins.

We couldn't leave out the dog!

I added a stickles gobbler.

I stamped our names with American Crafts ginger stamp set. I love that set!

1 comments:

Beth

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoying reading your blog! Left you a blog award over at mine.

www.scrappyjavagirl.blogspot.com

Beth

Post a Comment