CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

For me?!

Beth at Scrappy Java Girl blog gave me a Stylish Blogger Award!! Thank You so very much, you made my day!

Here's the rules of this award:
  • Thank & link back the person who awarded you this
  • Share 8 things about yourself
  • Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you've recently discovered
  • Contact the 8 bloggers and tell them about the award

8 Things about me

  1. I hate the number 8. No, really, I hate it. It all started on 8-8 when my Grandpa passed away, I got sick (everything with my legs) on 12-18, which started my leg thing on 1-8. See? hate, lol.
  2. I have my eyebrow pierced.
  3. I'm an old soul, I would have loved to live during the 40s and 50s!
  4. I like a wide variety of music.. from country, to rock, to rap. If it sounds good to me, I'll listen!
  5. Oceans 11 is my favorite movie (watching it right now!)
  6. I can't get enough Trop A Rocka Snapple, the flavor that Bret Michaels made, it's delicious!
  7. I spend 20+ hours a week with a 3 year old =]
  8. I wear sandles almost everyday. Even when it's raining, must be a So. Cal thing!

8 wonderful blogs you MUST check out!

No, really, you must. Right now. Right this second!

Even though I'm not following all of these blogs, don't let that fool you! I'm not really sure why, but it's easier for me to save the blogs I read in my favorites than to follow them and watch them on blogger.. just a personal reference I guess!

4 comments:

Rahel Menig - swissgirlDesigns

hey!! thank you so much for the award!! :D i am very honored!! also thanks for following my blog! it's awesome to get to know the people that are reading my posts :D

have a great sunday!!
xoxo, rahel

Candace

I am sooo honored that you included me in this list...thank you!! :)

Karen

Thanks so much for this award, Tarynne! I'm with you on #4, my taste in music is really varied and all over the place. But, I just figure that there's more for me (& you) to enjoy, right?! :>:> Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kim Duran

Hi Tarynne! Thank you for including me in this list of blogs. I too, would also love to go back in time to the 40s and 50s - the simple days.

And I also wear sandals every day too (except when I'm at work). It must be because of the gorgeous California sun. Did you know we are neighbors? I live in Ventura! It's cool to see a scrappy blogger in my neck of the woods!

- Kimberly Anne

Post a Comment