CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not just for kids & a card!

I recently got 76 pictures printed, for $7!! Not too shabby. I got them printed at Walgreen's, they had a coupon for 50% off and in my opinion, Walgreen's prints the best quality. They're so clean and crisp, I don't go any where else now!!


Journaling: Klayre & Mommy
When you were itty bitty, you couldn't get enough of your play mat! It had colorful animals, a mirror & music too! You spent lots of time on it.. (sleeping too!) Fun for 5 mo. - 26 years

On the Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card, I used a real Bingo Dauber in the shape of heart.

Last week I went to a craft show and there was a Stampin' Up! demonstator there, selling some of her stamps. I got a couple, most that I'm saving for Christmas, but this Merry & Bright I thought I probably shouldn't save it!! lol.

I played along with Mojo Monday #164. Have I mentioned I loved there sketches recently? Oh yeah.. the last time I played along. =]

I used all K & Company paper on this card. Everything but the little tag is the Christmas Cheer Collection.

1 comments:

Jenny

omgosh, i love this photo and the design is super. glad you played with us at scrap that baby!

Post a Comment