CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Future Mrs. Kuntz

 Happy October! 

If you're like me, you can't believe I just said October either! This year has flown by, at top speeds!

A customer of mine asked for baseball themed bridal shower card.. I didn't know how I was going to tie the two together but those are always the ones that come out the best too!

I'm also participating in a challenge on Scrapbook.com called October 20/20 where the goal is to make 20 cards and 20 layouts in the month of October. I'm kind of excited about this.. I work better under pressure, I think. Of course I choose to participate in this challenge the month that I'll be on vacation for a week! lol, but I will try my hardest! So far I've made 4 cards and 2 layouts in the last 3 days. That's really good for me!

For this card, I used Echo Park & Cosmo Cricket.


For the sentiment, I used Ocotber Afternoon's Mini Market Alphabet & Basic Grey's Recess Nanoset Alphabet.

The little baseball is from EK Success.


I finished it up with some stitching!


This was one of those happy little accidents. I went too far with the sewing machine and took out what I needed to. Then I went over it with different stitching and it looks like it was supposed to be there all along!


0 comments:

Post a Comment