CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Rewind #1


Welcome to the 1st Wednesday Rewind!

Every Wednesday I will post a card that I made from a couple months ago up to a couple years and I will lift the card.

How do you play?

Lift the card also! You can turn it, add to it, take away from it, as long as I can still see the original sketch in your card!

Leave a comment with the link to your card when you're finished!

This is going to be a weekly challenge. Come back every Wednesday for a new card to lift!
There will be a small prize given every 2 weeks.
The winner will be picked from Random.org.

There will be a prize this week.
Have your card posted by Wednesday, April 25th at noon, PST to be in the drawing for the prize.

Please use the keyword: MFDWR1
(Made Fresh Daily Wednesday Rewind #1)

Here is the card I made on 4.11.11

I made this card on 4.11.12, creepy, right? lol.

This card is also for the April Card Challenge for the Bonus category which was to create a card with a joke as the sentiment. I used my 4 year old niece's favorite joke. Come to think of it, I think it's only her favorite cause it's the only one she knows!! She always tries to make up knock knock jokes but they never really work out. Although, she thinks they are hilarious!

Joke: How do birds learn to fly?
Answer (inside): They just wing it!

2 comments:

Krista

Love this challenge idea Tarynne! Here is a link to my card,

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/41933/view/3603159/-1/1.html

Tracy F

MFDWR1 challenge

Here's my entry.
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/176499/view/3603437/-1.html

Hope I did it right! Thanks for the challenge Tarynne.
Tracy

Post a Comment