CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Card Challenge Cards!!

I'm not only finished with most of my April cards, but have already taken pictures and am posting them.. and it's only the 3rd.. I'm on a roll this month!

This card is for Color, here's our colors for this month..

This is also a lift of Mel Blackburn's "Oh Hello!" Card, which you can see HERE.

These cards are for Theme, which is Birthday this month.

How cute is that little robot stamp? He's from Imaginisce's Live Loud Collection.

The music notes over the sentiment are also a stamp. I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. It's a set called "Distressing" by Glitz Design. I'll be showing off the other 4 stamps in that collection soon!

This would be a great get well card for a child. You know how much little ones like Band-Aids! I know I did and my niece is always looking for a reason to use one. "TT, I accidentally hit the wall with my finger, can I have a band-aid for it?" I always ask "Are you bleeding? lol.

Anyway! This card is for the product category, which is vellum.

I used vellum on the center square over a piece of card stock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment