CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

2 more challenges, down!

Have you ever made a project and you think.. "wow, I did that?" This would be one of those cards. I absolutely LOVE it. I love it so much that I told my boyfriend I wanted to keep it for myself. He said "how about I buy it and give it to you?" Better yet!

I used Sketch #184 at Clean & Simple for this card.

I used Technique Tuesday's "Small Talk" stamp set for the sentiment.

I cut the flower out of felt and then spray painted Chalkboard paint on it. For any reason? No, lol. I just wanted to see if it would bleed through or not and I was working on something else with Chalkboard paint that I will share with you soon!


2 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Love these cards, especially the "no one measures up to you". What a brilliant idea. And thanks for using my twine :) I love looking at your blog.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

MJ

Great cards. Love the idea for the one for my sketch challenge. How fun. So many really cute extras. Sorry it took so long to get around to comment. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!

Post a Comment