CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Instagram: April 8-15

Time for more Instagram photos!

Want to follow me on Instragram? Follow me: @tarynne419

One thing about me.. I do have a lot of things, in my wallet and in my room and bathroom and all that, but I am very organized when it comes to all of it!

I think I was 4 or 5 here.

I literally stuck my phone in the freezer and "click!".

See my lonely little wrapper over there? I ate Breakfast with my nieces, like most mornings!

Klayre is in the "lets take everything and hide it" phase. This day she took a flattened box, 2 of my Dad's jackets and his shoes and put them under the table. Later that day I went to get my keys and I went right to her and said "where are my keys?" She went right to them. lol. If anything is missing, we just ask her where it is!

This one is kind of an inside thing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment