CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 27, 2012

Mojo Monday #238 & Clean & Simple #187

 A friend asked if I could make a card for her friend who recently had surgery.. she wanted a manly card which would showcase some John Mayer lyrics. I made the lyrics the background.

I used Mojo Monday's Sketch #238 for this card.


I can't tell you the amount of times I used this quote.. I LOVE it! 

"Where do Mothers learn all the things they tell their Daughters not to do?"

I used Clean & Simple's sketch #187 for this one.


I used two different size pop dots to lift the bigger circles a tiny bit higher than the smaller ones.


3 comments:

Liochka

Great ! very beautiful !

Tamika

That's really sweet how personalized the card is!

Teresa Zuehls

Great masculine card and I love the quote too on the second card. TFS

Post a Comment