CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Exciting News x 2 and one card too!

I have two very exciting things to share with you!!

First of all, starting this Wednesday, April 18th, I will be starting a little challenge on my blog. There will even be small prizes every 2 weeks. I am very excited about it and I hope you'll come join the fun!!

Second of all, I will be the How exciting is that?! I couldn't be more thrilled!! You can always check out Karen Giron's sketches at her blog, HERE. The card will be posted next Saturday so look out for that one!!

On to the card!!

This card is for the April Card Challenge for the Lift category. You can see the card we lifted, HERE.

I absolutely love this sentiment, cause it's SO TRUE!

1 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Congrats on the happy news! Love the card. Always so fun to visit your blog.

Les @ Trendy Twine

Post a Comment