CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Roo

I hope you're all having a great Memorial Day weekend! We're having dinner here tonight instead of tomorrow. It's 89 out right now! A little too warm if you ask me!! At 4am this morning it was 68... crazy!

This card is for 4 challenges! One is for the June Card Challenge, but I can't tell you for what category cause they haven't been revealed yet!!

The sketch is from Mojo Monday #140


The two color challenges are ColourQ #34 and Color Throwdown #94.

The colors in these challenges were so close to each other this week, so I'm using it for both!

I really like Mojo Monday's sketches, because they layer, a lot. I'm not too good at layering and still making it look decent, lol, so the sketches really help!!

4 comments:

Cyndy

Very cute! I love their sketches too but haven't had any scrap table time in weeks. Looking forward to summer break so I can reconnect with it!

Laura Pryor

very cute! Great job with the throwdown colors!

Broni

Love that kangaroo image!! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown!

Melissa

This is so adorable. I love how you took this color challenge with the baby card! Super cute!!!

Post a Comment