CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Make it Pretty!

Afternoon!!

I wanted to share a couple things with you today! First is how I store my bling/pearls. You know.. the ones that are on those little 2 x 2 1/2 sheets of acetate? I made this little booklet to store them in..

First I measured the sheets of acetate so I could get 2 sheets on each page, with a little extra room on the sides. I put very strong adhesive on the back of the acetate and stuck them on the cardstock.

I stamped on the front of my little booklet with Studio G(flowers), American Crafts (make it) and Technique Tuesday(pretty) stamps. I added some crackle accents on the flowers and added a stitched border with a gel pen.

I used a bunch of ribbon and fibers on the ring, to make it even more pretty! I used Heidi Swapp's divider labels to show which page has what.

It looked too plain just being stamped with black ink so I literally "made it pretty" with some stickles.

I have an old jewerly box that I got at a garage sale, this is the bottom drawer of it. The middle drawer is just divided into thirds and I will take a picture of the top "drawer" soon... it's just perfect for scrap supplies!!

As you can see, I use the bottom drawer for all my mini eyelets.


I think this just looks so yummy!

I also wanted to share this photo with you that I took the other night. There is this tree by our house that is HUMONGOUS! When I take my Grandma home after dinner, it's always just as the sun is setting and you can just see the silhouette of the tree, so this time I pulled over and took a picture!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment