CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Lori

I made this card for my next door neighbor for her Birthday. I wanted to make her a girly card cause she lives with all boys!! A couple weeks ago we went to a Scrapbook Garage Sale and I got this huge Heidi Swapp package of goodies, which is what I mostly used on this card.

I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches, #54, another 1st for me!



Pretty girly, don't ya think?

I used Core'dinations cardstock and embossed circles on it. If you've never used it, you must! It's at Joann's, and their the cardstock that are 5 for $1, so they're not more expensive or anything. The thing about this cardstock is there core is colored. On the back of this cardstock is grey, so when I embossed, then sanded it, the grey showed through.

They have a vintage collection, which is what the black cardstock is. They have a white wash collection, where the front is white, but when you sand/tear, it's the color of the back and there's the gemstone collection, which I used under the pink printed paper that says Happy Birthday. It has shimmer type look to it.

I then used Frosted Lace Stickles in some of the circles to add even more sparkle!

5 comments:

Jade Cook

I love the circles! I love the stickles! I will have to check out that paper at Joanna's!

Marcy

Great card! I love all the sparkle.
Thanks for joining US this week.

Liz

Loving the pink and black great take on sketch thanks for plaing

Arielle H Gordon

Tarynne - I love your sparkly, girly card! Great job with the sketch and thanks SO MUCH for joining us at Unscripted this week!

Caryl P

What a fun card, I love that flower and Girly papers. So glad you joined in on Unscripted Sketches this week, hope you play again soon!

Post a Comment