CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!

As for me, I just got home a while ago from a Boot Camp/workout deal. I was going good for about 15 minutes, but my legs weren't having it. I felt pains I haven't felt in years. So I rested for a while, then I did upper body and walking when it was time.

Then we went to Jamba Juice and got some oatmeal.. it's pretty tasty!!

Now, I'm in my "sweat shop", getting ready to scrap! There's a couple of pages I have in mind, a scruffy one, one about the baby, ok, two about the baby! lol. Can't get enough of her!

Every hour on the hour at Scrapbook.com, they're having challenges, so I've been participating in those as well.

Hopefully I'll have lots of goodies to show you after NSD is over! Fingers crossed!!

This was last week when Klayre and I went on a walk around the block. It was in the low 60s. Hey, in southern California, that's cold! Like her smile?

0 comments:

Post a Comment