CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks Cupcake

I was on a roll last night, what can I say? This was a very simple Thank You card. I got that cute Heros Art Cupcake Stamp at a Scrapbook Garage Sale a couple weeks ago. It came with about 8 other stamps and some gems too... and it was $1!! woohoo.

I also changed the bottom of the 3 gems to the size that's on the top cause it looked goofy the way it was.

This card is for EsteeLynn's "Thank You Thank You Thank You" Challenge on Scrapbook.com. It's also for Pile It On Challenge Blog. It's a fun site that I found a couple weeks ago. They give you a challenge, like this week is "Make It Sweet" and you also have to use more than one challenge! Is that right up my alley or what?!


I stamped the imagine on the kraft cardstock, then again on a piece of Core'dinations cardstock. I cut it out and used some pop dots under it. I also used Pebble's Inc. Shimmer Chalk.

I stole it from my sis... shh, don't tell her! I wanted to figure out how to use chalk.. I had no idea how you made it stick! lol, Versmark Ink is the answer for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment