CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I participated in the "Scraplift the person infront of you" Challenge on Scrapbook.com and lifted this lovely layout by Lauriep78.

My layout.. wanna know a secret about the photo? I took it, I wasn't really sleeping! hehe. My sister was in the hospital and couldn't sleep so she asked for a photo of us. Can you see on my forehead, in the middle, theres a heart?? I didn't edit the photo at all, weird, right?? I'm thinking maybe it was a shadow or something in my sisters house? But it would be darker, right? There goes that theory, lol.

Look how itsy bitsy the baby is!

I used Making Memories rub ons that I got at the scrapbooking garage sale a while ago.

A bunch of goodies in this one! Rub on stitches, hand drawn stitches, lots of yummy ribbon, a ribbon buckle and a die cut bracket sticker.


0 comments:

Post a Comment