CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Take the damn picture!

Hello Hello! It was another hot day here today! It was about 75 with a slight breeze, so it was really nice! Remember a couple posts back where I was telling you about the PB&J sushi? I made a layout of it cause one of the pictures I took was perfect timing!

Journaling: Obviously, you weren't really thinking that! Although with as many pictures as TT takes of you, I wouldn't be surprised if you were thinking just that! Toddler food can get so boring day after day. So I looked online and found pb&j sushi! I took it a step further and made a face. It had sushi hair, a cottage chese nose & eyes and a fruit cup smile.

For some reason, I have an elementary school reading book that we used in school. So I thought I would repurpose it and use it in my cards and layouts. That's where the black and white printed paper comes in!

I'm a sucker for a cute alpha stamp or a cute date stamp.

3 comments:

Cyndy

Hilarious title! Love the stamp and pink pearl to mark the date! Adorable!

Tayrina Gonzalez

Hey! Great LO, that photo is great and the title it goes perfectly with it! :-)

JadeCook

great LO. Very clever. Toddler food does get boring. I am always looking for new ways to make his fav foods. I love the date stamp too

Post a Comment