CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

from the top to the bottom

Have you seen these type cards around scrapbooking galleries? I always wanted to try one.. I had no idea what I was going to do with this Zebra print paper that came in the DCWV Dressed Up stack, cause I hate animal print! So I thought this would be perfect!!

Can you see the cleavage I made with chalk?? lol. It's really light.

I have a couple other ideas for the sentiment too... you can make some funny ones!

I would normally never use up that many gems on one card, or even a layout for that matter, but it needed something else... it looked odd with the gap from the paper to the lace.


I've also got a couple other sentiments for this one!!


4 comments:

Cer3bro

Love it, well actually I really hate animal print as well, so when I read that you don't like it, I said I have to comment the same. But it is really cute ;)

Jade Cook

hahahahahahahahahahaha I love them!! I am so stealing your idea!

Tarynne Wise

Thanks B. Did the title make you think of Linkin Park?? isn't that how one of their old song starts?

Steal it Jade!! =]

Cyndy

Adorable! I've seen them, but never tried one!!! Yours is very fun! love it!

Post a Comment