Last March I Guest Designed for the Trendy Twine Blog and received a ton of Trendy Twine for my own personal stash!
I needed a way to store them so I used wine corks. Thanks to my Dad's love for Wine, we had a bunch I could use!
How to do it... Part 1
- Collect as many corks as you need
- Tape one end of the twine to the cork
- Wrap around like a mad man
How to do it... Part 2
I like to post what color I use when I use it, so this is very helpful for me!
- Trace the bottom of each cork (they're all different sizes)
- Cut out the circles
- Write the name of the Twine on each circle
- Use a Glue Dot to adhere it to the bottom of the cork
How to do it... Part 3
- Get as many sewing pins as you have corks
- Use wire cutters to cut the pins in half
- Secure the loose end with the pin and you're done!