CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Casey and Lexi!

I wanted to say hello to all my new followers.. great to have you here!!

I made these two cards for the girl that cuts my hair. Her twins turned 13 today! 

For Casey's card, it was all about the Dodgers!

I made him a pop up card, which are fun to make and even more fun to give. I find a tutorial on it years ago by a lady named Dawn that works for Stampin' Up!. I love her videos.. make sure to check this one out! 



For his name, I used Technique Tuesday's Santa Cruz lowercase alphabet.

 

Believe it or not, it does fit in an envelope! It pretty much collapses into itself.


For Lexi's card I used Sunday Sketch and Stamp's Sketch #111.

This is also for the June Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for Color.


Is this not the cutest thing you ever did see? I think so too!

I found this little gem on Scrap Happy Paper Crafter's blog. She has a TON of super cute FREE digital stamps on her blog.

This was the first on I've ever used.. check HERE for this iPod!

At first, I printed the white iPod and tried to color it with watercolor colored pencils. It worked so well that I printed the pink one instead. =] Infact, I tried 2 different ones and it just wasn't going well!


I printed the white iPod and cute out the screen and the buttons and put foam pop dots under them so they would look lifted.

It doesn't show well in the photo, but I used Glossy Accents all over the pink so it would just shiny, just like an iPod. When I tried to do the same over the screen and buttons, it would bleed and become blurry.


I used a clicky label maker for the sentiment. Does anyone know what that's really called? lol. I have it labeled as "clicky label maker" in the drawer it goes in...


See? =]


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Uma

wow, love that ipod image. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

Julie

Awesome!!! I love how the ipod card turned out!!! Thanks for sharing.

Tarynne Wise

Thanks Julie!

Post a Comment