CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby Cards!

A friend asked if I could make 3 baby shower cards for her, so here they are!

They're all for the June Card Challenge for Theme, which is Baby.

I lifted this card from Pinterest, but it originally came from the blog, All Things Lovely.





I used tags that had punched holes in them, but cut that part off. I used some Blue Berry Trendy Twine for the banner.



I LOVE this card! I lifted it from Danielle Flanders.. check out her awesome blog, Homespun with Heart.

I created my own pattern after looking at hers.

This one is also for the June Card Challenge for Product, which is chipboard.


I sanded the edges of the chipboard stars and inked them.


I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and stitched on some old buttons with twine.


When my friend told me this almost new ones name, I knew exactly what I wanted the card to look like. Pink, vintage and doilies! Doesn't her name scream that?


I inked a doily with pink.


I used a ribbon flower with an old vintage earring for the center. I added 2 stick pins to the top of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment