CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

One loaded post!

I have been a very busy bee this week! I wanted to finish all my cards for the June Card Challenge that I host on Scrapbook.com. I also wanted to submit projects to Scrapbook News & Review so I mixed and matched the challenges up!!

All of the following cards are for SNR's July Call.

The first card up is for the June Card Challenge for Photo Inspiration. This is the photo we needed to get inspiration from this month. I took it on Main St. at Disneyland last month.


One punch, a bunch of pattern paper, a cute cupcake embellishment and a button and ta da! =]


I used American Crafts Remarks, Sweet Tooth. I added Glossy Accents to the cupcake stand and the vanilla frosting. I added Copper Stickles to the chocolate frosting too.

 
 
 
 This card is for the June Card Challenge for the Lift Category.



I used Pebbles Inc. felt layered embellishments but had to cut the last layer off cause they're super thick!! For the sentiment, I used October Afternoon's Mini Market Alphabet stickers.


I can't believe my niece is going to be a year old in a week and a half! It went by so very quickly!

She's such a ham!! Look at her little arm.. that was all her, lol.


Last night I had the idea to see if the Cricut would cut duct tape... to my surprise, it DOES!

I used the Accent Essentials Cartridge for these super cute embellishments.


 This is the card I made her for her 1st Birthday. It's for the June Card Challenge for Bonus, which was to use duct tape on your card.

I used the circle above to make a pattern on the background of the card.

I used instructions by Beate Johns on Splitcoaststmper's for this Easel Card, which you can find, HERE.

I kind of mixed and matched. There's instructions for a circle card and a square one, but I of course had to be different and mix them! I really like how it came out!


The card all collapses into itself too!


I used October Afternoon's Mini Marketplace Alphabet stickers for the sentiment and stuck a Sunrise Thicker in there too! I coated it with Frosted Lace Stickles. That cute giraffe is from Alphabet soup from My Mind's Eye.


This is the "inside"!


Last but not least is this encouraging/uplifting card. I used the sketch for SNR's sketch call this month. It's also for the June Card Challenge for Technique which is Pleated Paper, which you can find, HERE.

I did the technique on the yellow polka dot paper which I just noticed you can barely see!


Again, I used Pebbles Inc.'s felted layered embellishments and had to cut the bottom layer off. 

I absolutely love this sentiment.. to me, it's hilarious! I hope you find it funny too!

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If life gives you ham, don't make lemonade." Isn't that a fun sentiment for an encouragement card? It would sure make me smile!


6 comments:

Tamika

Gorgeous work! your cards are fantastic! Another great use for the circut and I love all of the new colors duct tape come in.

Tamika

What beautiful creations for the month of June!

Becky Garrison

Hello! I am Becky Garrison and I am the website admin and social media coordinator for www.scrapchallenge.com. We are a free service where you can list your challenges in hopes of driving more traffic to your site. I would love it if you would list your regular challenges on the site, and let us know if you see any increase in participants in your challenges. Thanks so much! Becky

Tarynne Wise

Thanks Tamika! It is amazing how many colors and designs duct tape makes now!!

Tarynne Wise

Thank you Jojorenee!

Tarynne Wise

Thanks Becky! I will for sure check it out right now!

Post a Comment