CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday Wishes Mom

I made this card for a friend to give to her Mom for her Birthday.

I lifted CaliChris' "Birthday Wishes" on Scrapbook.com, you can see her card, HERE.

I created a background using a border stamp by changing the color from light purple, light yellowish and dark purple. I then colored in the little circles created by the stamp with water color colored pencils.


I used Dear Lizzy Foam Thickers called Fantastic. I added some random stitching also to the top note. Behind the sentiment, I added 2 little fake flower pieces that I was saving for an occasion like this!


I finished off the sentiment with October Afternoon's Mini Market Stickers.


1 comments:

chocolaty snow

:))))))))))
mzng wrk

Post a Comment