CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Teacher Gifts!

 I made these pencils containers after seeing my friend Paulina make them a couple months ago. I used a formula container and two Gerber snack containers and 147 pencils!

On the inside are cups, filled up with the teacher's favorite candy.

I made the formula container (the middle one) for my niece's Pre-School Teacher, Miss Kristen. I have to say, this teacher is AMAZING. Her and her aids, Miss Kim and Miss Trish made all the children year books and they all got copies of a 23 minute video that they showed at their Pre-School Graduation. 

Not only that but at the Graduation, she went through each student, and said a little speech about each one.. it was so personalized, it was just lovely!!


I lifted these Teacher Gift Tags that were made by Sarah Andreotti from a photo I saw on Flickr.

I absolutely love how they turned out!

I used pages from an old dictionary I've cut pages out of for other crafty projects. I used scrap papers for the leaves and stems. I inked around all the apple layers and used October Afternoon's Mini Market Alphabet for their names.


This is the card I made for my niece. She changes her favorite color practically everyday, but most days it's purple, so I made a purple cap! 

I used some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine for the tassle!


 Here's the Graduate and I at Fridays making funny faces!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment