CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy 20th Anniversary!

I made this card for the girl that cuts my hair, Andrea. I trade her a hair cut for cards.. works out nicely for both of us!! I used to get my hair cut then pay her and she'd pay me more than half of what I gave her for cards she wanted, lol... it's just easier this way!!

This is for her and her husband's 20th Anniversary. If you've been reading my blog long, you know I don't make boy cards well. It's not that I even make super girly cards or anything, but it's easier to make a girl card for me!!

Anyway! I used the fabulous sketch on Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #161.


 For the sentiment, I did 1/2 on the computer and for the other half I used Dear Lizzy Foam Thickers.


I topped it off with a Basic Grey bloomer from their line, Jovial. Who knew a Christmas flower would look good on an Anniversary card!!


2 comments:

Tamika

Wow I love those numbers! I love how everything works together, cool card!

Tarynne Wise

Thanks Tamika!

Post a Comment