CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Rewind #4

Welcome to the 4th Wednesday Rewind!

Last weeks winner is Krista!

Every Wednesday I will post a card that I made from a couple months ago up to a couple years and I will lift the card.

How do you play?

Lift the card also! You can turn it, add to it, take away from it, as long as I can still see the original sketch in your card!

Leave a comment with the link to your card when you're finished!
This is going to be a weekly challenge. Come back every Wednesday for a new card to lift!

There will be a small prize given every 2 weeks.
The winner will be picked from Random.org.
There WILL NOT be a prize this week. 

Challenge Ends: Wednesday, May 16th at noon, PST.

Please use the keyword: MFDWR4
(Made Fresh Daily Wednesday Rewind #4)

Here we go!

I made this Thanksgiving card on 10.21.2009


Here is my Wednesday Rewind Card! I used Basic Grey's Sweet Threads 6x6 paper pack & K & Company's washi tape.


1 comments:

Tracy F

Hi Tarynne!

Here's the link to my lift http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/176499/view/3627165/-1.html

Post a Comment