CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

May Card Challenge - Lift & some 50% off goodies!!

A couple of months ago, I went into Aaron Brother's to get a frame and I noticed they had a bunch of Ranger products. I didn't need anything, so surprisingly, I didn't buy anything!! 

On Friday I went in purposely going to get some Faded Denim Distress Ink. They didn't have any though! Infact all the Distress Ink was gone! I asked and he showed me where the 50% table was. So glad I asked! They didn't have Faded Denim but they did have Broken China. Broken China is just a bit brighter.. works for me!!

I also got some Ranger Sparkle Embossing Powder, Distress Crackle Paint, some Copper Stickles, some super cute number banners from Jenni Bowlin. I also got something I've wanted for a while... Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher!! I had only picked up 2 of the 3 extra staples that were there and the guy who was checking me out said "you should get all that we have!" I told him "You sound like my Mom" lol. So I went back and got the other... he's right though, I'll probably never find them that cheap! They each have 1550 staples, so I'm set for a while!!


I made this card for the May Card Challenge for Lift. We lifted Placktorin's "Happy Birthday" Card on scrapbook.com.



I added some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment