CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clean & Simple #190 & 191

 I made this card using the sketch from Clean & Simple #190. For this fun sketch, I used Echo Park & Basic Grey.

The first card I made with this sketch got ruined.. like ruined to where there was no return. I had cut a window and embossed on vellum.. when I went to use the sewing machine, it messed up big time. Oh well!


This ice cream cone is a Basic Grey Woolie from the Lemonade Collection.


For this card I used Clean & Simple's sketch #191.

 I created my own background with a Glitz stamp from the pack called Distressing. The G thanks comes from a Studio G chipboard pack that I found for .25 in the clearance rack in Wal-Mart!

I went with the wonderful color combination of orange and blue.. one of my favorites!


I added some Blue Berry Trendy Twine at the bottom of the G for a little texture.

 

1 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Love the ice cream card. The colors are great. And of course the second is awesome too! Love the way you added the twine.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Post a Comment