CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day 4 Day Extravaganza!


I've had a bunch of orders for Mother's Day cards, yay! So, for the next 4 days, I will be sharing all that I've made. Infact, chances are it will pour over into next week as well!

These are all for the May Card Challenge for Theme, which is Mother's Day or Father's Day.

I lifted a Birthday card I made a while back for this one.. Her aunt loves bows, so I thought this would be perfect!

I used House of 3 and Crate Paper for this card.



Making Memories Tiny Type alphabet stickers.


One BIG bow!


For this card, I used Clean & Simple #189. I recently purchased 6 packs of Basic Grey's Bloomers for super cheap on ScrapbookSteals.com. They have a deal a day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment