CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! I hope you all have a more than wonderful day!


The secret is out!

This card is for the May Card Challenge for Theme, which is Mother's Day or Father's Day & Product, which is flowers.

I lifted Kristine B.'s "Birthday Wishes" on Scrapbook.com.

There is a link under Kristine's card that teaches you how to make this flower.. it's SUPER easy and comes out so cute!


I knew I wanted to use yellow for the whole flower but it had 3 different colors on the other side, none of which matched my card! So before piecing the layers together, I painted the other side with grey!!


I found this sweet poem online.. I only used about 1/3 of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment