CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Preemie

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I lifted a layout that was on Elle's Studio's facebook wall, but I can't find it now! So, just know this was a lift!!

This is a picture of my niece, Kalleigh, the day after she was born. She was only 5 pounds when she was born.. she was teeny tiny!


I used Pebbles Inc. Definition Cardstock stickers and American Crafts Giggle Thickers.

Journaling: We were all so excited to meet you Kalleigh! Or as your big sister says, Cowwie! You were so teeny tiny when you were born, a whole 5 pounds, 2 ounces! In the photo, the bottom of the dollar shows where your piggies are. But after 3 months, your nickname was pudge! Mommy always tells you to put some butter on those rolls!


This paper was hard to cut out, but I really like how it turned out! I lifted a few of the diamonds with pop dots.


How cute is that XS sticker? They're by Creative Imaginations and I got 2 sheets of them, so you'll be seeing them more, promise!



0 comments:

Post a Comment